Come On Over!
We are located in the Visitor Reception Centre at the Motherwell Homestead NHS.
Off The Beaten Path Café
During the operating season find a delicious menu, home-style options, mouth-watering baking and a different special every day!
Enjoy our screened in porch, comfortable cafe, or abundant outdoor picnic tables!
Become a member and receive 10% off your meal!
Just mention your interest in membership before you pay for your meal- It’s that easy!
Jam Pail Lunch
**Hey Schools! Book a 2018 school program with Motherwell Homestead NHS before May 20 of this year and be entered to win a FREE JAM PAIL LUNCH for your whole group!
- -You don’t have to do anything to enter except book any school program with Motherwell Homestead NHS staff before May 20, 2018 and you will be automatically entered in the draw.
- -This is for school programs only and the program itself must be booked for May or June of 2018
- -Draw date is May 21, 2018. The winning school will be contacted and the name of the school will be posted on the Friends of the Motherwell Homestead website and Facebook page after contact. However no student names will be listed.
Just as it sounds, a delicious lunch delivered in a jam pail! We use fresh Motherwell garden produce as much as possible and the treats are delightful!
*Available for school tours and other groups. For Jam Pail Lunch pricing and menu ask the Park staff and they will refer you to us; or call us directly to book your meal!
Gift Shop Goodies
*NEW: Saskatchewan made!
- ~Gravelbourg Gourmet Mustard
- ~Riverbend Plantation
- ~Over the Hill Orchards
- ~2 Broke Gals Catering Company
- ~Tu-Bees Food Inc.
- ~Paranteau’s Gourmet Foods Inc.
- ~Lily & Rose Organic Foods Inc.
- ~Trogi Foods
- ~Poached Egg Woman Art-Sue Bland
- ~Petrofka Orchard
- ~Tartan Maps of Canada
- ~Artwork by Wade Armstrong
- ~Parks Canada and Motherwell Homestead Signature Series
- ~Prairie Popcorn
- Fresh baking daily!
- And More!
We love to support local!
Special Events and Fundraisers:
The Friends work closely with Park’s Canada in support of the major special events, as well as participating and planning initiatives on their own.
These efforts serve as fundraisers and visitor recruiting to continue current and future operations, projects, and awareness ultimately supporting the visitor experience, restoration, and protection of the Site.
On days such as Canada Day, Binding and Stooking, and Symphony Under the Sky Festival/ Threshing Day, the Friends provide food and drinks for the visitors.
Fresh home-made baking, candy, lunch/snacks, and drinks available and sometimes even goodies from the outdoor stone oven!
Annual fundraisers include a Christmas Craft/Tradeshow & Sale and the Field to Fork Festival.
We are always looking for new fundraising and partnering initiatives. Give us a call. 306.333.2116