We are getting the word out there early!
Several rewarding opportunities are available to be part of this growing tourist destination in 2019. *Great university and high school student opportunities!
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- working in a busy but clean cafe environment
- maintaining the cafe’s gift shop
- helping with special events
- catering engagements
- taking initiative in the kitchen
- being welcoming with visitors
Why work with us?
- Gain experience in creative and clean prep, cooking and baking using fresh and local ingredients
- gain experience in catering and event meal presentation
- gain experience with gift shop merchandising and display using Saskatchewan based products
- meet many amazing people, including international guests
- be part of a unique historic site in Canada
- flexible hours including daytime, weekends and some evenings\looks great on your resume
- and much more!
If you think you can contribute to the team with a positive attitude and good work ethic tell us how!
To inquire about joining the team please forward your resume and CPIC along with 3 references to: Friends of the Motherwell, Box 252, Abernethy, SK S0A 0A0 or by email at email@example.com
*Please be sure to include all of the information you are asked for including references or your resume may not be included for consideration.
We thank all interest applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.